COVID 19 PLAN
To Our Valued Patrons,
On behalf of Masala Bhavan restaurant team, I would like to thank you for the ongoing support through these tough times. Our goal is to continue serving the community with the best while adhering to appropriate safety measures during this time. This has all been possible with the trust that our wonderful customers have put in us.
As we open our doors, the necessary safety and hygiene measures under the guidance of health authorities have been put in place:
- Masks will be worn by our employees at all times within the restaurant.
- All employees will follow strict hygiene protocol at all times.
- All employees will undergo health checks before entering the restaurant. If they show symptoms of illness, they will not enter the restaurant.
- New training has been given to all our employees to ensure their safety as well as the safety of others.
- We have reduced our seating capacity by 50%.
- Seating arrangements for a group will be six feet apart from others with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between uses.
- The washrooms will be sanitized every 20 minutes.
- All guests will be asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon arrival and must be used by all guests before being seated.
- Contactless menu will be available on the table for scanning.
We know that these changes will make dining at our restaurant look a little different than it used to be, but our commitment to serving you with fresh and delicious food with love remains unchanged. For those of you who aren’t ready to dine with us just yet, you can still enjoy our delicious food through our Delivery and Pick-up services. We do assure you that whenever you are ready to dine at our restaurants again, we will do everything we can to make you feel just as safe with us as you do at home.
Together We Can Fight This Tough Time.
Thank You For Your Support And Trust In Us!!